Is Long-Term Use of a Calcium Channel Blocker Associated with an Exacerbated Response of an Insulinoma During Selective Intraarterial Calcium Stimulation?
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2003
Volume 44, Issue 3, page 354, May 2003
How to Cite
Moreira, R. O., Vaisman, M., Peixoto, P. C. B. and Azevedo, F. (2003), Is Long-Term Use of a Calcium Channel Blocker Associated with an Exacerbated Response of an Insulinoma During Selective Intraarterial Calcium Stimulation?. Acta Radiologica, 44: 354. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0455.2003.00048.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!