Value of 3D-Volume Rendering in the Assessment of Coronary Arteries with Retrospectively Ecg-Gated Multislice Spiral Ct
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2003
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 302–309, May 2003
How to Cite
Mahnken, A. H., Wildberger, J. E., Sinha, A. M., Dedden, K., Stanzel, S., Hoffmann, R., Schmitz-Rode, T. and Günther, R. W. (2003), Value of 3D-Volume Rendering in the Assessment of Coronary Arteries with Retrospectively Ecg-Gated Multislice Spiral Ct. Acta Radiologica, 44: 302–309. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0455.2003.00057.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2003
- Accepted for publication 20 January 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!