Comparison of Contrast-Enhanced Ct Angiography and Gadolinium-Enhanced Mr Angiography in the Detection of Subsegmental-Sized Pulmonary Embolism
An experimental study in a pig model
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2003
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 403–410, July 2003
How to Cite
Seo, J. B., Im, J.-G., Goo, J. M., Chung, M. J., Moon, W. K., Lee, K. H. and Kim, I.-O. (2003), Comparison of Contrast-Enhanced Ct Angiography and Gadolinium-Enhanced Mr Angiography in the Detection of Subsegmental-Sized Pulmonary Embolism. Acta Radiologica, 44: 403–410. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0455.2003.00090.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication 1 April 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!