Effect Of Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-Csf)-Supported Chemotherapy on Mr Imaging of Normal Red Bone Marrow in Breast Cancer Patients With Focal Bone Metastases
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2003
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 472–484, September 2003
How to Cite
Çiray, I., Lindman, H., Åström, G. K. O., Wanders, A., Bergh, J. and Ahlström, H. K. (2003), Effect Of Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-Csf)-Supported Chemotherapy on Mr Imaging of Normal Red Bone Marrow in Breast Cancer Patients With Focal Bone Metastases. Acta Radiologica, 44: 472–484. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0455.2003.00123.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2003
- Accepted for publication 17 June 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!