Expression of topoisomerase II and Ki-67 in cervical carcinoma — clinicopathological study using immunohistochemistry
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2000 APMIS
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 209–215, January 2000
How to Cite
Davidson, B., Goldberg, I., Lerner-Geva, L., Gotlieb, W. H., Ben-Baruch, G., Novikov, I. and Kopolovic, J. (2000), Expression of topoisomerase II and Ki-67 in cervical carcinoma — clinicopathological study using immunohistochemistry. APMIS, 108: 209–215. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0463.2000.d01-46.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received June 24, 1999. Accepted October 29, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!