Absence of latent Epstein-Barr virus in thymic epithelial tumors as demonstrated by Epstein-Barr-encoded RNA (EBER) in situ hybridization
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
2000 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 393–397, January 2000
How to Cite
Engel, P. J. H. (2000), Absence of latent Epstein-Barr virus in thymic epithelial tumors as demonstrated by Epstein-Barr-encoded RNA (EBER) in situ hybridization. APMIS, 108: 393–397. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0463.2000.d01-74.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received May 27, 1999. Accepted January 10, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!