Received January 23, 2002.
Hepatitis B virus infection in drug addicts: no acute fatalities, no chronicity and could have benefits
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2003
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 620–624, September 2002
How to Cite
Gjeruldsen, S. and Myrvang, B. (2002), Hepatitis B virus infection in drug addicts: no acute fatalities, no chronicity and could have benefits. APMIS, 110: 620–624. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0463.2002.1100904.x
Accepted June 10, 2002.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!