Received May 30, 2002.
Trimethylamine content in vaginal secretion and its relation to bacterial vaginosis
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 819–824, November 2002
How to Cite
WOLRATH, H., BORÉN, H., HALLÉN, A. and FORSUM, U. (2002), Trimethylamine content in vaginal secretion and its relation to bacterial vaginosis. APMIS, 110: 819–824. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0463.2002.1101108.x
Accepted September 19, 2002.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!