The genome of Campylobacter jejuni: Codon and amino acid usage
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2003
Volume 111, Issue 6, pages 605–618, June 2003
How to Cite
FUGLSANG, A. (2003), The genome of Campylobacter jejuni: Codon and amino acid usage. APMIS, 111: 605–618. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0463.2003.1110603.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2003
- Received October 16, 2002. Accepted April 10, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!