Genetic characterization of glycopeptide-resistant enterococci of human and animal origin from mixed pig and poultry farms
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2003
Volume 111, Issue 6, pages 669–672, June 2003
How to Cite
BOGØ JENSEN, L., WILLEMS, R. J. L. and VAN DEN BOGAARD, A. E. (2003), Genetic characterization of glycopeptide-resistant enterococci of human and animal origin from mixed pig and poultry farms. APMIS, 111: 669–672. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0463.2003.1110610.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2003
- Received April 3, 2003. Accepted June 12, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!