Received November 22, 2002.
Assessment of HER-2/neu overexpression and/or gene amplification in breast carcinomas: should in situ hybridization be the method of choice?†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 444–450, March 2003
How to Cite
SAUER, T., WIEDSWANG, G., BOUDJEMA, G., CHRISTENSEN, H. and KÅRESEN, R. (2003), Assessment of HER-2/neu overexpression and/or gene amplification in breast carcinomas: should in situ hybridization be the method of choice?. APMIS, 111: 444–450. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0463.2003.t01-1-1110210.x
Accepted February 6, 2003.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!