Blood parameter changes during stopover in a long-distance migratory shorebird, the bar-tailed godwit Limosa lapponica taymyrensis
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2003
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 451–455, December 2002
How to Cite
Landys-Ciannelli, M. M., Jukema, J. and Piersma, T. (2002), Blood parameter changes during stopover in a long-distance migratory shorebird, the bar-tailed godwit Limosa lapponica taymyrensis. Journal of Avian Biology, 33: 451–455. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-048X.2002.03051.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!