Does avian winter fat storage integrate temperature and resource conditions? A long-term study
Article first published online: 8 APR 2003
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 112–118, March 2003
How to Cite
Rogers, C. M. and Reed, A. K. (2003), Does avian winter fat storage integrate temperature and resource conditions? A long-term study. Journal of Avian Biology, 34: 112–118. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-048X.2003.02984.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2003
- Paper received 8 January 2002; manuscript revised 6 August 2002; manuscript accepted 15 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!