Inter-annual variability in the breeding performance of seabirds in relation to oceanographic anomalies that affect the Crozet and the Kerguelen sectors of the Southern Ocean
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2003
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 170–176, June 2003
How to Cite
Inchausti, P., Guinet, C., Koudil, M., Durbec, J.-P., Barbraud, C., Weimerskirch, H., Cherel, Y. and Jouventin, P. (2003), Inter-annual variability in the breeding performance of seabirds in relation to oceanographic anomalies that affect the Crozet and the Kerguelen sectors of the Southern Ocean. Journal of Avian Biology, 34: 170–176. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-048X.2003.03031.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2003
- Paper received 25 March 2002; manuscript revised 6 June 2002; manuscript accepted 16 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!