The effect of wind, season and latitude on the migration speed of white storks Ciconia ciconia, along the eastern migration route
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2003
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 97–104, March 2003
How to Cite
Shamoun-Baranes, J., Baharad, A., Alpert, P., Berthold, P., Yom-Tov, Y., Dvir, Y. and Leshem, Y. (2003), The effect of wind, season and latitude on the migration speed of white storks Ciconia ciconia, along the eastern migration route. Journal of Avian Biology, 34: 97–104. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-048X.2003.03079.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2003
- Paper received 30 November 2001; manuscript revised 25 July 2002; manuscript accepted 31 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!