Phylogeography of Sula: the role of physical barriers to gene flow in the diversification of tropical seabirds
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2003
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 217–223, June 2003
How to Cite
Steeves, T. E., Anderson, D. J., McNally, H., Kim, M. H. and Friesen, V. L. (2003), Phylogeography of Sula: the role of physical barriers to gene flow in the diversification of tropical seabirds. Journal of Avian Biology, 34: 217–223. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-048X.2003.03086.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2003
- Paper received 11 June 2002; manuscript revised 13 September 2002; manuscript accepted 15 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!