Bone classification: an objective scale of bone density using the computerized tomography scan
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 79–84, February 2001
How to Cite
Norton, M. R. and Gamble, C. (2001), Bone classification: an objective scale of bone density using the computerized tomography scan. Clinical Oral Implants Research, 12: 79–84. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0501.2001.012001079.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Date: Accepted 10 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.