Quality of life assessment in patients with implant-supported and resin-bonded fixed prosthesis for bounded edentulous spaces
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2002
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 359–364, August 2002
How to Cite
Sonoyama, W., Kuboki, T., Okamoto, S., Suzuki, H., Arakawa, H., Kanyama, M., Yatani, H. and Yamashita, A. (2002), Quality of life assessment in patients with implant-supported and resin-bonded fixed prosthesis for bounded edentulous spaces. Clinical Oral Implants Research, 13: 359–364. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0501.2002.130403.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2002
- Accepted 31 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.