Clinical effects of a new mouthrinse containing chlorhexidine, cetylpyridinium chloride and zinc-lactate on oral halitosis
A dual-center, double-blind placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 300–306, April 2003
How to Cite
Winkel, E. G., Roldán, S., Van Winkelhoff, A. J., Herrera, D. and Sanz, M. (2003), Clinical effects of a new mouthrinse containing chlorhexidine, cetylpyridinium chloride and zinc-lactate on oral halitosis. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 30: 300–306. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-051X.2003.00342.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
- Accepted for publication 4 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.