Analysis of etiologic factors and periodontal conditions involved with 309 abfractions
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2003
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 828–832, September 2003
How to Cite
Miller, N., Penaud, J., Ambrosini, P., Bisson-Boutelliez, C. and Briançon, S. (2003), Analysis of etiologic factors and periodontal conditions involved with 309 abfractions. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 30: 828–832. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-051X.2003.00378.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2003
- Accepted for publication 26 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.