Childhood dental fear in the Netherlands: prevalence and normative data
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 101–107, April 2002
How to Cite
Ten Berge, M., Veerkamp, J. S. J., Hoogstraten, J. and Prins, P. J. M. (2002), Childhood dental fear in the Netherlands: prevalence and normative data. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 30: 101–107. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0528.2002.300203.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Submitted 12 June 2000;accepted 22 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!