Agreement between mothers and children aged 11–14 years in rating child oral health-related quality of life
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 335–343, October 2003
How to Cite
Jokovic, A., Locker, D., Stephens, M. and Guyatt, G. (2003), Agreement between mothers and children aged 11–14 years in rating child oral health-related quality of life. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 31: 335–343. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0528.2003.00012.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
- Submitted 15 March 2002; accepted 14 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!