Agreement between mothers and children aged 11–14 years in rating child oral health-related quality of life
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2003
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 335–343, October 2003
How to Cite
Jokovic, A., Locker, D., Stephens, M. and Guyatt, G. (2003), Agreement between mothers and children aged 11–14 years in rating child oral health-related quality of life. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 31: 335–343. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0528.2003.00012.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2003
- Submitted 15 March 2002; accepted 14 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!