Cleft lip with or without cleft palate and dermatoglyphic asymmetry: evaluation of a Chinese population
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2003
Orthodontics & Craniofacial Research
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 140–146, August 2002
How to Cite
Neiswanger, K., Cooper, M., Weinberg, S., Flodman, P., Keglovits, A. B., Liu, Y., Hu, D.-N., Melnick, M., Spence, M. and Marazita, M. (2002), Cleft lip with or without cleft palate and dermatoglyphic asymmetry: evaluation of a Chinese population. Orthodontics & Craniofacial Research, 5: 140–146. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0544.2002.02196.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.