Multinucleate cell angiohistiocytoma: a fibrohistiocytic proliferation with increased mast cell numbers and vascular hyperplasia
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2002
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 232–237, April 2002
How to Cite
Lluís Puig, Fernández-Figueras, M.-T., Bielsa, I., Lloveras, B. and Agustín Alomar (2002), Multinucleate cell angiohistiocytoma: a fibrohistiocytic proliferation with increased mast cell numbers and vascular hyperplasia. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 29: 232–237. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0560.2002.290406.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2002
- Accepted 1 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.