Predicting Patterns of Mammography Use: A Geographic Perspective on National Needs for Intervention Research
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 929–947, August 2002
How to Cite
Legler, J., Breen, N., Meissner, H., Malec, D. and Coyne, C. (2002), Predicting Patterns of Mammography Use: A Geographic Perspective on National Needs for Intervention Research. Health Services Research, 37: 929–947. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0560.2002.59.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!