Population changes of different predators during a water vole cycle in a central European mountainous habitat
Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 95–101, February 2002
How to Cite
Weber, J.-M., Aubry, S., Ferrari, N., Fischer, C., Feller, N. L., Meia, J.-S. and Meyer, S. (2002), Population changes of different predators during a water vole cycle in a central European mountainous habitat. Ecography, 25: 95–101. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0587.2002.250111.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
- Accepted 5 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!