Number of endemic and native plant species in the Galápagos Archipelago in relation to geographical parameters
Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 109–119, February 2002
How to Cite
Willerslev, E., Hansen, A. J., Nielsen, K. K. and Adsersen, H. (2002), Number of endemic and native plant species in the Galápagos Archipelago in relation to geographical parameters. Ecography, 25: 109–119. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0587.2002.250113.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
- Accepted 21 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!