Diffuse coevolution: constraints on a generalist parasite favor use of a dead-end host
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2002
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 345–351, June 2002
How to Cite
Forbes, M. R., Muma, K. E. and Smith, B. P. (2002), Diffuse coevolution: constraints on a generalist parasite favor use of a dead-end host. Ecography, 25: 345–351. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0587.2002.250311.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2002
- Accepted 1 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!