Abundance and species richness as a function of food resources and vegetation structure: juvenile fish assemblages in rivers
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 641–650, December 2002
How to Cite
Grenouillet, G., Pont, D. and Seip, K. L. (2002), Abundance and species richness as a function of food resources and vegetation structure: juvenile fish assemblages in rivers. Ecography, 25: 641–650. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0587.2002.250601.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Accepted 18 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!