Forest fire history in Norway: from fire-disturbed pine forests to fire-free spruce forests
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 161–170, April 2003
How to Cite
Tryterud, E. (2003), Forest fire history in Norway: from fire-disturbed pine forests to fire-free spruce forests. Ecography, 26: 161–170. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0587.2003.02942.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 8 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!