Gap felling as a forest harvesting method in boreal forests: responses of carabid beetles (Coleoptera, Carabidae)
Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 179–187, April 2003
How to Cite
Koivula, M. and Niemelä, J. (2003), Gap felling as a forest harvesting method in boreal forests: responses of carabid beetles (Coleoptera, Carabidae). Ecography, 26: 179–187. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0587.2003.03340.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 14 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!