Use of foraging habitats by bats in a Mediterranean area determined by acoustic surveys: conservation implications
Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 197–209, April 2003
How to Cite
Russo, D. and Jones, G. (2003), Use of foraging habitats by bats in a Mediterranean area determined by acoustic surveys: conservation implications. Ecography, 26: 197–209. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0587.2003.03422.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 3 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!