Spatial patterns in long-distance dispersal of Quercus ilex acorns by jays in a heterogeneous landscape
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2003
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 573–584, October 2003
How to Cite
Gómez, J. M. (2003), Spatial patterns in long-distance dispersal of Quercus ilex acorns by jays in a heterogeneous landscape. Ecography, 26: 573–584. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0587.2003.03586.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 11 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!