Prevalence and clinical significance of anticardiolipin and anti-β2-glycoprotein-I antibodies in patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 84–90, February 2002
How to Cite
Genvresse, I., Lüftner, D., Späth-Schwalbe, E. and Buttgereit, F. (2002), Prevalence and clinical significance of anticardiolipin and anti-β2-glycoprotein-I antibodies in patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. European Journal of Haematology, 68: 84–90. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0609.2002.01526.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
- Accepted for publication 10 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.