Rituximab (anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody) as consolidation of first-line CHOP chemotherapy in patients with follicular lymphoma: a phase II study
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2002
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 21–26, July 2002
How to Cite
Jäeger, G., Neumeister, P., Brezinschek, R., Höfler, G., Quehenberger, F., Linkesch, W. and Sill, H. (2002), Rituximab (anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody) as consolidation of first-line CHOP chemotherapy in patients with follicular lymphoma: a phase II study. European Journal of Haematology, 69: 21–26. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0609.2002.01692.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2002
- Accepted for publication 16 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.