Treatment of relapsed idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura with the anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody rituximab: a pilot study
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2002
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 95–100, August 2002
How to Cite
Giagounidis, A.A.N., Anhuf, J., Schneider, P., Germing, U., Söhngen, D., Quabeck, K. and Aul, C. (2002), Treatment of relapsed idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura with the anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody rituximab: a pilot study. European Journal of Haematology, 69: 95–100. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0609.2002.02686.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication 15 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.