Low levels of mannose-binding lectin do not affect occurrence of severe infections or duration of fever in acute myeloid leukaemia during remission induction therapy
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2003
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 91–97, February 2003
How to Cite
Bergmann, O. J., Christiansen, M., Laursen, I., Bang, P., Hansen, N. E., Ellegaard, J., Koch, C. and Andersen, V. (2003), Low levels of mannose-binding lectin do not affect occurrence of severe infections or duration of fever in acute myeloid leukaemia during remission induction therapy. European Journal of Haematology, 70: 91–97. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0609.2003.00012.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication 28 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!