Complete remission of pure white cell aplasia associated with thymoma, autoimmune thyroiditis and type 1 diabetes
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2003
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 186–189, March 2003
How to Cite
Fumeaux, Z., Beris, P., Borisch, B., Sarasin, F. P., Roosnek, E., Dayer, J.-M. and Chizzolini, C. (2003), Complete remission of pure white cell aplasia associated with thymoma, autoimmune thyroiditis and type 1 diabetes. European Journal of Haematology, 70: 186–189. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0609.2003.00023.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication 2 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.