Optical tweezers for measuring red blood cell elasticity: application to the study of drug response in sickle cell disease
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 207–211, April 2003
How to Cite
Brandão, M. M., Fontes, A., Barjas-Castro, M. L., Barbosa, L. C., Costa, F. F., Cesar, C. L. and Saad, S. T. O. (2003), Optical tweezers for measuring red blood cell elasticity: application to the study of drug response in sickle cell disease. European Journal of Haematology, 70: 207–211. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0609.2003.00027.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Accepted for publication 28 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.