Salvage treatment with etoposide (VP-16), ifosfamide and cytarabine (Ara-C) for patients with recurrent primary central nervous system lymphoma
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 219–224, April 2003
How to Cite
Arellano-Rodrigo, E., López-Guillermo, A., Bessell, E. M., Nomdedeu, B., Montserrat, E. and Graus, F. (2003), Salvage treatment with etoposide (VP-16), ifosfamide and cytarabine (Ara-C) for patients with recurrent primary central nervous system lymphoma. European Journal of Haematology, 70: 219–224. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0609.2003.00045.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Accepted for publication 16 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.