Grants: Supported in part by Grants (97374428) of the Outstanding Young Scientist Research Fund from the Science and Technology Committee of Shandong Province, P.R. China
Mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) for the treatment of steroid-resistant idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2003
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 353–357, June 2003
How to Cite
Hou, M., Peng, J., Shi, Y., Zhang, C., Qin, P., Zhao, C., Ji, X., Wang, X. and Zhang, M. (2003), Mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) for the treatment of steroid-resistant idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. European Journal of Haematology, 70: 353–357. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0609.2003.00076.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2003
- Accepted for publication 26 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.