Identification of immature cornified envelopes in the barrier-impaired epidermis by characterization of their hydrophobicity and antigenicities of the components
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 35–44, February 2001
How to Cite
Hirao, T., Denda, M. and Takahashi, M. (2001), Identification of immature cornified envelopes in the barrier-impaired epidermis by characterization of their hydrophobicity and antigenicities of the components. Experimental Dermatology, 10: 35–44. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0625.2001.100105.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 28 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!