Trans-species hair growth induction by human hair follicle dermal papillae
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 229–237, August 2001
How to Cite
Jahoda, C. A. B., Oliver, R. F., Reynolds, A. J., Forrester, J. C., Gillespie, J. W., Cserhalmi-Friedman, P. B., Christiano, A. M. and Horne, K. A. (2001), Trans-species hair growth induction by human hair follicle dermal papillae. Experimental Dermatology, 10: 229–237. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0625.2001.100402.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 5 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!