Intermediate or chronic cutaneous leishmaniasis: leukocyte immunophenotypes and cytokine characterisation of the lesion
Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 34–41, February 2002
How to Cite
Diaz, N. L., Zerpa, O., Ponce, L. V., Convit, J., Rondon, A. J. and Tapia, F. J. (2002), Intermediate or chronic cutaneous leishmaniasis: leukocyte immunophenotypes and cytokine characterisation of the lesion. Experimental Dermatology, 11: 34–41. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0625.2002.110104.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
- Accepted for publication 27 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!