17α-estradiol induces aromatase activity in intact human anagen hair follicles ex vivo
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 376–380, August 2002
How to Cite
Hoffmann, R., Niiyama, S., Huth, A., Kissling, S. and Happle, R. (2002), 17α-estradiol induces aromatase activity in intact human anagen hair follicles ex vivo. Experimental Dermatology, 11: 376–380. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0625.2002.110413.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!