Intrinsic aging vs. photoaging: a comparative histopathological, immunohistochemical, and ultrastructural study of skin
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2002
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 398–405, October 2002
How to Cite
El-Domyati, M., Attia, S., Saleh, F., Brown, D., Birk, D. E., Gasparro, F., Ahmad, H. and Uitto, J. (2002), Intrinsic aging vs. photoaging: a comparative histopathological, immunohistochemical, and ultrastructural study of skin. Experimental Dermatology, 11: 398–405. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0625.2002.110502.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication 9 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!