A high frequency of allergen-specific CD8+ Tc1 cells is associated with the murine immune response to the contact sensitizer trinitrophenyl
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 78–85, February 2003
How to Cite
Martin, S., Delattre, V., Leicht, C., Weltzien, H.-U. and Simon, J. C. (2003), A high frequency of allergen-specific CD8+ Tc1 cells is associated with the murine immune response to the contact sensitizer trinitrophenyl. Experimental Dermatology, 12: 78–85. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0625.2003.120110.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
- Accepted for publication 19 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!