Oestrogen receptor beta is the predominant oestrogen receptor in human scalp skin
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 181–190, April 2003
How to Cite
Thornton, M. J., Taylor, A. H., Mulligan, K., Al-Azzawi, F., Lyon, C. C., O'Driscoll, J. and Messenger, A. G. (2003), Oestrogen receptor beta is the predominant oestrogen receptor in human scalp skin. Experimental Dermatology, 12: 181–190. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0625.2003.120209.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
- Accepted for publication 13 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!