Regulation of microtubule-organizing center orientation and actomyosin cytoskeleton rearrangement during immune interactions
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 189, Issue 1, pages 84–97, November 2002
How to Cite
Sancho, D., Vicente-Manzanares, M., Mittelbrunn, M., Montoya, M. C., Gordón-Alonso, M., Serrador, J. M. and Sánchez-Madrid, F. (2002), Regulation of microtubule-organizing center orientation and actomyosin cytoskeleton rearrangement during immune interactions. Immunological Reviews, 189: 84–97. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-065X.2002.18908.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.